Damage waiver is valid for one charter trip.
* No refundable deposit is required upon embarkation.
* No deductible in any case.
What is covered?
* Loss or damage of the chartered vessel due to a naval accident, sinking, fire, lightning, explosion, theft or robbery or damage caused by natural disasters.
* Sailing regattas are not included.
Not covered are damages such as
* Those due to war, strike or confiscation.
* Dingy and outboard.
What has to be done in the event of damage?
* Report on the course of events, the cause and extent of damage.
* In case of fire, theft or robbery: report a complaint at the nearest public security authority or the responsible harbourmaster.
* If possible: take photos of the damage from all sides.
If you chose not to pay the Damage Waiver you will be required to pay a refundable deposit of vary amount as per price list of operator for exact yacht by credit card (Visa, Master, Diners) or cash upon arrival at the base. Prices from Euro 1.000,00- up to 3.000,00-