Who is insured?
*The skipper and crew members are insured
What is covered?
* Cancellation costs as a result of sudden severe illness, accident or death due to the drop out of an insured person or his/her closest relatives.
This insurance is valid for one charter cruise.
Not covered are cancellation costs such as
* Due to professional hindrance or pre-existing illnesses
* A result of war, strike or confiscation
It will be refunded:
* The cancellation costs up to the full charter sum (without excess) in case of the skipper’s drop out,
* The aliquot part of the charter costs (without excess) in case of a crew member’s drop out.
In all cases the insurance benefit is limited to the sum insured.
The charter withdrawal insurance (cancellation costs) is based on the “General conditions for the insurance of travel cancellation”. The conditions are available from your charter party ‘Terms and Conditions of Yacht Charter Hire’
UNIQA Sachversicherung AG, 1029 Vienna, Untere Donaustraße 21. Headquarters Vienna, FN (company number) 46466 h at the commercial court of Vienna, DVR: 0664367.